Clarke Energy are proud to be sponsoring the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) Convention , taking place virtually on 20th May 2021. The FDF Convention is the place to be to hear about the big issues affecting the food and drink industry such as innovations, challenges and the route to net-zero.
Clarke Energy Project and Market Development Manager Adam Wray-Summerson will be joining the panel discussion:
3pm – The Route to Net-Zero
The UN Climate Change Conference COP26 takes place in Glasgow in November. This discussion will explore the role of UK food and drink manufacturing in working towards Net-Zero, and the need to work with all stakeholders across the farm-to-fork supply chain. The panel will look at sector progress and how organisations can tackle the challenges ahead and where more thinking needs to be done. Clarke Energy offer a range of installations which provide a variety of environmental benefits which can help reduce our customer’s carbon emissions and improve energy efficiency as part of the route to net-zero.
- Adam Wray Summerson, Chartered Engineer, Clarke Energy
- Lee Sheppard, Director of Corporate Affairs and Policy, apetito
- Karen Fisher, Special Advisor, WRAP
- Rishi Madlani, Head of Sustainable Finance, Natwest
- Paul Graham, Managing Director, Britvic PLC
- Emma Piercy, Head of Climate Change & Energy Policy (chair)