Dependable, Long-Lasting, Versatile
The Waukesha Series Four rich-burn engines are the engines of choice for the harshest and most demanding gas compression, power generation and mechanical drive applications. The engines can reliably produce more power on hot field gases, at high altitudes, and in remote locations, all while delivering low emissions when paired with a 3-way catalyst (non-selective catalytic reduction).
- Built for dependability, longevity and durability.
- Reliable, proven fuel flexibility across a wide nephelometric turbidity units (NTU) range
- Maintains consistent power output across changing field conditions
- Low emissions across range, meaning less impact on the environment
- Hot fuel tolerant
- Extended service intervals
- Simple to package with a pony skid or tailboard skid for plug and play operation
- Jacket water outlet increases dresser coupling
- Both rich burn and lean burn models available
- High-altitude capability available – 8000 feet (2438 metres) without de-rate
- Wide turn down range available 700-1200 rpm
- Hot fuel tolerant 600 – 2350 Btu/ft3
- Empact system sized to achieve emissions as much low as 0.5 g NOx/g CO or 0.15 NOx/0.13g CO using catalyst
For more than 40 years, VHP engines have proved their dependability, longevity and durability while operating in many different operating conditions involving natural gas production applications. With a power output of 315 kW to 1.5 MW (405 bhp to 2,560 bhp), VHP engines give you low emissions across a variety of applications, as well as a wide turndown range of 700 rpm to 1,200 rpm.
|Find the latest information and product fact sheets on INNIO’s Waukesha VHP engine here|