Engineer – Install – Maintain
Standby Diesel Generation
Reliable Service Support
What We Do
We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
South Pacific Capabilities
Why Clarke Energy?
- Quality installations with unrivalled aftersales service support.
- Highest running hours for your engine equals optimal return on investment.
- Flexibility to suit your business needs with tailored scope of supply.
- Clarke Energy can supply a single engine through to full turn-key multi-engine plant.
- Reduce risk by transferring your engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) scope to us.
Clarke Energy in the South Pacific
- Inhouse resources dedicated to the design and delivery of gas, diesel and hybrid power plants.
- Comprehensive network of factory certified power generation equipment service technicians.
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) certified trainers and dedicated training facilities.
- Exclusive focus on power generation applications.
Join INNIO Jenbacher and Clarke Energy for a free webinar on 10th June at 16:00 GMT discussing the future of renewable fuels for power generation .
Latest New Zealand News
Clarke Energy has become one of the founding members in the launch of the Cogeneration World Coalition.
“Appropriate management of all organic wastes must be enabled NOW if the world is to meet Paris Agreement targets” says WBA in landmark report
Reliability and efficiency are mandatory when your decades-old business operates a fleet of offshore operations vessels supporting the oil and gas industries
Latest Case Studies
GE Jenbacher generators fuelled by flare gas, New Zealand. Hot water is recirculated to the Oil Plant
Clarke Energy supplied, installed, commissioned and fully tested the GE Jenbacher unit at Todd Energy’s Happy Valley site in Wellington, New Zealand
Whitford Landfill Gas Power Station, New Zealand. Waste Management, NZ operating with landfill gasCentrale Electrique de Gaz de Décharge de Whitford, Nouvelle Zélande. Gestion des déchets, la NZ exploite le gaz de décharge. (informations en Anglais)
Clarke Energy in New Zealand
Since appointment as an authorised distributor in 1998, Clarke Energy has developed a proven track record for delivering 30+ Jenbacher gas engines with a generating capacity of 40MWe.
The company provides reliable, accountable, long term maintenance support for your generation equipment. To achieve high quality after-sales Clarke Energy New Zealand employs locally, three factory trained Service Technicians, each with over 10 years of Jenbacher experience. Additionally the New Zealand branch, is supported by 50 field service technicians and maintenance staff in Australia. Clarke Energy has a dedicated spare parts facility located in Auckland to ensure engine operations uptime is maximised.
Some of our key New Zealand customers include EnviroWaste, the University of Otago, Nova Energy, Transpacific, SBT Group and Watercare.
Clarke Energy is a member of the Bio Energy Association of New Zealand.
Clarke Energy New Zealand Office
Unit 5, 56 Pavilion Drive
Airpark II, Mangere