GE’s Jenbacher Type-3 Engine
Long service intervals, maintenance-friendly engine design and low fuel consumption ensure maximum efficiency in GE’s Energy’s type 3 engines. Optimised engine components prolonging service, life even when using non-pipeline gases such as landfill gas. The Type-3 stands out in its 499 to 1,067 kWe power range due to its technical maturity and high degree of reliability.
Type-3 Engine Benefits
- High electrical and thermal efficiency for maximum return on investment.
- Robust, flexible design with high reliability on difficult gases.
- Available as containerised ‘plug and play’ units for quick installation.
Type-3 Engine Features
- Supercharger ensures homogenous mixture at low gas pressures.
- High flexibility due to two-stage mixture cooling.
- Turbocharger bypass evens out extreme operating conditions.
- High-performance long-life spark plug for reliable operation.
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions.
- Compact construction allows installation in 40-foot container.
Visit the GE’s Jenbacher website to read more about the Type-3 GE’s Jenbacher engine.