GE’s Jenbacher Type-4 Engine
Based on the proven design concepts of Type-3 and Type-6, the modern Type-4 engines in the 800-1,500kWe power range are characterised by a high power density and outstanding efficiency. The optimised control and monitoring provides easy preventative maintenance and maximum reliability and availability.
Type-4 Engine Benefits
- Highest electrical efficiency in its power class.
- Maximum levels reliability & availability.
- Optimised for ease of service.
Type-4 Engine Features
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions.
- Modern engine concept increases service-friendliness.
- High-power turbocharger allows optimal operation at higher air intake temperature and altitude.
- Low NOx emissions versions available for biogas, achieved without the requirement for an exhaust catalyst.
Visit the GE’s website to read more about the Type-4 GE’s Jenbacher gas engine.