We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
Global Reach with Local Focus
Global installed base
Renewable electricity globally
Peaking and flexible globally
People employed globally
Our specialism is gas engine power stations and combined heat and power technology. We are expanding this offering to incorporate additional and complimentary renewable energy generation and storage technologies as hybrids or microgrids. We are also able to offer biogas upgrading solutions for gas grid injection.
Our goal is to maximise return on investment for our customers:
- High efficiency power generation – maximum output for fuel
- Maximise availability: Quality technology, installations and spare parts
- Maximise availability: Reliable, accountable localised aftersales support
- Novel financial solutions where available
Risk reduction for customers’ projects
- Turnkey delivery of power generation solutions
- Localised commissioning and service teams along with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) approved spare parts
- Contracted long-term maintenance agreement
Flexible Delivery Models
We are also able to offer free, no-obligation feasibility studies of a potential customer’s site and installation in order to provide a technical power generation solution.*
*Subject to Clarke Energy customer pre-verification and know-your-customer checks.
Take time to explore the product, application and regional country pages using the navigation bar of this website or contact your local Clarke Energy office if to learn more.