Engineer - Install - Maintain
Independent Power Producers (IPP)
Standby Diesel Generation
Reliable Service Support
What We Do
We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
South Pacific Capabilities
Why Clarke Energy?
- Quality installations with unrivalled aftersales service support.
- Highest running hours for your engine equals optimal return on investment.
- Flexibility to suit your business needs with tailored scope of supply.
- Clarke Energy can supply a single engine through to full turn-key multi-engine plant.
- Reduce risk by transferring your engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) scope to us.
Clarke Energy in the South Pacific
- Inhouse resources dedicated to the design and delivery of gas, diesel and hybrid power plants.
- Comprehensive network of factory certified power generation equipment service technicians.
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) certified trainers and dedicated training facilities.
- Exclusive focus on power generation applications.
Join INNIO Jenbacher and Clarke Energy for a free webinar on 10th June at 16:00 GMT discussing the future of renewable fuels for power generation .
Latest Papua New Guinea News
Clarke Energy has become one of the founding members in the launch of the Cogeneration World Coalition.
“Appropriate management of all organic wastes must be enabled NOW if the world is to meet Paris Agreement targets” says WBA in landmark report
Clarke Energy and our sister company Co-Energy America are pleased to support World Cogeneration Day on September 4th 2020.
Latest Case Studies
Four Jenbacher 420 Engines Supplied to Orbost Gas Plant, Australia
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Gold Mine Case Study, Australia
Dakabin Landfill Gas Power Station Case Study, Australia
Clarke Energy in Papua New Guinea
Clarke Energy is the authorised distributor and service provider for INNIO’s Jenbacher gas engines in Papua New Guinea, currently serving the country from our Australian-based South Pacific hub.
Our capabilities range from the supply of a gas-fuelled power generation engine, through to the turnkey installation of a multi-engine power plant. Clarke Energy’s ethos is one of aftersales support; delivering high levels of equipment availability through the development of a strong local service presence with in-country parts supply. Clarke Energy’s relationship with INNIO Jenbacher and in-country resources gives us an ability to provide unparalleled service and maintenance, along with local supply of original equipment manufacturer approved spare parts.
Papua New Guinea has large domestic reserves of natural gas. Gas engines can be used as captive power plants for industry, helping to reduce costs offset the use of diesel as a fuel and reduce emissions. Gas engines are also a reliable type of electricity and heat generator for independent power producers (IPPs).
Clarke Energy is also able to offer renewable energy and waste treatment solutions using biogas such as that from palm oil mill effluent (POME), landfill gas and sewage gas as renewable fuels for gas engines. Gas engines can be combined with other technologies such as storage, wind and solar power for hybrid power generation.