Engineer - Install - Maintain
Peaking Power Stations
Reliable Service Support
What We Do
We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
Why Clarke Energy?
- Quality installations with unrivalled aftersales service support.
- Highest running hours for your engine equals optimal return on investment.
- Flexibility to suit your business needs with tailored scope of supply.
- Clarke Energy can supply a single engine through to full turn-key multi-engine plant.
- Reduce risk by transferring your engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) scope to us.
Global Reach with Local Focus
African installed base
Renewable electricity globally
People across Africa
Join INNIO Jenbacher and Clarke Energy for a free webinar on 10th June at 16:00 GMT discussing the future of renewable fuels for power generation .
Latest Tunisia News
This project is Clarke Energy as it will be the first reference in Central African Republic and its largest diesel power plant in Africa
Global Biogas Industry Leaders Call on Governments Around the World to Unlock the Full Potential of Biogas in Addressing the Climate Emergency
If all barriers were removed, the biogas industry could abate up to 4bn tonnes of CO2 equivalent annually
Cyclone Idai Disaster Relief: Africa Energy Forum to Host Charity Football Tournament with Manchester United Legends
The ‘Africa Challenge Cup’ football tournament will be a major networking event for all participants AEF
Latest Case Studies
A case study of Carthage Grains CHP plant in Tunisia
ROI & Maintenance Success at Nejma Huiles CHP Plant in Tunisia
Waha Flare Gas Project is the site of the first associated petroleum gas (APG) project in Tunisia.
Clarke Energy in Tunisia
Clarke Energy Tunisia Office
Avenue de La Bourse
Imm Al Wafa, Lac II
1053 Les Berges du Lac
Clarke Energy is the authorised distributor and service provider for Jenbacher gas engines in Tunisia. Clarke Energy is committed to delivering high quality installations and providing reliable, accountable, long term maintenance support for your generation equipment. Clarke Energy’s operations in Tunisia are based out of Tunis. Since its establishment in 2007, it has installed some pioneering gas engine projects for North Africa including:
- Associated Petroleum Gas / Flare Gas in challenging desert conditions at Waha
- The first industrial scale biogas from waste facility in North Africa
- Cogeneration facilities for natural gas
- The Vitalait cogeneration plant, opened by the British Ambassador to Tunisia HMA Hamish Cowell, Tunisian Minister of Industry and Energy, Mr Kamel Ben Naceur, Mahdia Governor Mr M. Mohamed Najem Gharsalli and the Chief Executive Officer of Vitalait Mr Ali Klibi (more)
Clarke Energy’s sales and projects capabilities are supported by a strong local service capability to ensure the generation equipment has the highest levels of availability. If you would like to find out more about the capabilties of Clarke Energy in Tunisia, please contact us using the details shown.