Engineer - Install - Maintain
Peaking Power Stations
Reliable Service Support
What We Do
We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
Why Clarke Energy?
- Quality installations with unrivalled aftersales service support.
- Highest running hours for your engine equals optimal return on investment.
- Flexibility to suit your business needs with tailored scope of supply.
- Clarke Energy can supply a single engine through to full turn-key multi-engine plant.
- Reduce risk by transferring your engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) scope to us.
Global Reach with Local Focus
African installed base
Renewable electricity globally
People across Africa
Clarke Energy will be exhibiting in Hall 4 _ F157 at the Polluctec 2021 exhibition taking place at Lyon Euroxpo, France on 12th to 15th October.
Join INNIO Jenbacher and Clarke Energy for a free webinar on 10th June at 16:00 GMT discussing the future of renewable fuels for power generation .
Latest Tunisia News
Kohler Co. to Establish Energy Division as Independent Business with Platinum Equity as Majority Investment Partner, Accelerating Long-Term Growth Strategies for Both Organizations
Kohler Co. has announced the strategic decision to set Kohler Energy up as a separate, independent business with Platinum Equity engaged as the majority investment partner.
Clarke Energy are proud to once again be supporting World Cogeneration Day taking place on September 4th 2023.
Clarke Energy was honoured at the first Tunisian British Chamber of Commerce (TBCC) Gala Dinner
Latest Case Studies
In 2022, a state-of-the-art trigeneration plant was commissioned at the pharmaceutical manufacturing facility Medicef Pharma in Tunisia
Clarke Energy delivered a turnkey cogeneration solution to optimize energy consumption and reduce both overheads and environmental impact.
Pâtes Warda is leading the way in sustainability with an innovative trigeneration plant, reducing energy costs and CO2 emissions.
Clarke Energy in Tunisia
Clarke Energy Tunisia Office
Résidence les Jardins du Lac,
Immeuble LAC 7,
Lac 2, les berges du lac,
Clarke Energy is the authorised distributor and service provider for Jenbacher gas engines in Tunisia. Clarke Energy is committed to delivering high quality installations and providing reliable, accountable, long term maintenance support for your generation equipment. Clarke Energy’s operations in Tunisia are based out of Tunis. Since its establishment in 2007, it has installed some pioneering gas engine projects for North Africa including:
- Associated Petroleum Gas / Flare Gas in challenging desert conditions at Waha
- The first industrial scale biogas from waste facility in North Africa
- Cogeneration facilities for natural gas
- The Vitalait cogeneration plant, opened by the British Ambassador to Tunisia HMA Hamish Cowell, Tunisian Minister of Industry and Energy, Mr Kamel Ben Naceur, Mahdia Governor Mr M. Mohamed Najem Gharsalli and the Chief Executive Officer of Vitalait Mr Ali Klibi (more)
Clarke Energy’s sales and projects capabilities are supported by a strong local service capability to ensure the generation equipment has the highest levels of availability. If you would like to find out more about the capabilties of Clarke Energy in Tunisia, please contact us using the details shown.