The availability and reliability of power generating equipment is central to your plant’s efficient operation. To ensure optimum operation and maintenance, you need a dedicated team of trained staff. Clarke Energy offers specialized customer-orientated training programs for beginners and experienced service technicians alike. Customers, service providers and other stakeholders can participate in our comprehensive training program in an INNIO-approved Jenbacher training center, or directly on-site at a customer’s plant. The focus of our training programs – developed by Jenbacher’s Global Training Centre for gas engines – is in-depth product knowledge, applications knowledge sharing and safety training. Our courses apply everything learned in both theoretical and practical sessions at the engine site to make sure your staff are well prepared to meet the challenges of everyday operation.
- Easier and more efficient operation of your equipment
- Greater safety for you as an operator
- Technical expertise for the operation and maintenance
- Knowledge-sharing of the gas engine technology
- Practical training modules, working directly on the engines
- Customized training modules to meet your individual requirements and specific engine configurations
- Multiple languages including English, German, Italian and Spanish (interpreters for other languages available on request)
As the authorized distributor of the original equipment manufacturer, along with Jenbacher, we have the best understanding of your gas engine. We share this knowledge with you, our customers, to support your business and successfully run your power plant. Drawing on the many years of experience, our specialized trainers translate this deep product knowledge into an extensive training program – one that is customization based upon your specific gas engine’s application.
According to your needs, Clarke Energy, in collaboration with Jenbacher, offers specialized learning modules for operators and service engineers. Course content is adapted to your requirements to make certain that all participants receive the most relevant information. Training sessions consist of a theoretical section in the classroom and a practical unit working directly on a training engine or simulator. Our modular training progrm begins with an operator course that provides the basis for the remainder of the training program. The practically orientated extension modules include:
- Training on the Job – Maintenance
- Training on the Job – Extended DIA.NE® Access (for advanced learners)
Courses are held in small groups with a maximum of eight participants and take place at one of the Jenbacher training centers or onsite at the customer’s premises. On request, we can put together individual training units for topics of your choosing. In addition, we can organize refresher courses or customize information modules on current technological innovations. Training sessions are typically given in English, German, Italian or Spanish, but may also be offered in other languages or with interpreters on request. After successfully finishing a training module, each participant receives a completion certificate.
Courses are held in small groups with a maximum of eight participants and take place at Clarke Energy Training Center or onsite at the customer’s premises. On request, we can build bespoke training units containing topics of your choosing. In addition, we can deliver refresher training or customize information modules on current technological innovations. After successfully finishing a training module, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
To ensure an optimal learning environment, training facilities are equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure:
- Classrooms with the latest presentation equipment.
- Simulators for engine control systems such as DIA.NE® XT, DIA.NE® XT 3 and DIA.NE® XT4
- Training test bench incorporating engine control panel and module interface panel for realistic training and troubleshooting. Fully functional and operational containerized training genset. Maintenance and repair engines for practical demonstrations of mechanical rebuild of each engine type.
- Special tools for carrying out maintenance work.
- Simulators for gas mixing and ignition systems.
Business Ethos – Service at the heart
Clarke Energy is committed to delivering the highest levels of after-sales support to our customers. Our view is the highest levels of equipment availability supports the highest levels of return on investment for our customers.
We achieve this by having accountable local service teams, in country OEM-approved spare parts, remote monitoring and diagnostics and local commissioning teams.
Speak to your local Clarke Energy office to learn more about our technical training options.