Clarke Energy are proud to be sponsoring the The Food and Drink Federation Conference 2022 taking place on 22nd March at the National Gallery in London.
Adam Wray-Summerson, Clarke Energy Project and Market Development Manager will be speaking during the ‘Net Zero versus reality?’ session. Climate change is the biggest global threat to our sector but is there a trade-off between achieving the net zero ambition and financial performance? The panel will be discussing the sector’s challenges and in particular how our diet impacts on that ambition. Can we have a healthy balance AND sustainable diet?
- Adam Wray-Summerson, Chartered Engineer, Clarke Energy
- Emma Piercy, FDF Head of Climate Change & Energy Policy Regulation, Science & Sustainability (CHAIR)
- Patrick Holden, Founder and Chief Executive, Sustainable Food Trust
- Gerald Mason, Senior Vice President, Tate & Lyle Sugars
- Lee Sheppard, Director of Corporate Affairs and Policy, apetito
- Sarah Wynn, Managing Director, Climate & Sustainability, ADAS
Flexibility and having an edge over the competition is critical to a food and drink manufacturers success. Deploying low carbon and energy saving technology as part of a hybrid power generation solution can reduce business costs and carbon emissions whilst improving site resilience. Visit Clarke Energy and the conference to discuss how we can deliver microgrid solutions consisting of a number of different power generation technology types drawing upon the benefits of renewables, energy storage technologies and renewable gas fuelled engines.
The event is free for FDF members and you can register for the conference here