Clarke Energy in conjunction with INNIO Jenbacher and Data Centres Ireland are hosting a webinar on ‘Embedded Gas Engine Generation – Enabling Green on 9th December 2020, 10am GMT. Clarke Energy’s General Manager Ireland, John Curley will be taking part in the panel discussion.
The panel discussion by industry experts and gas engine specialists focusing on the merits of on-site electricity generation for Data Centres. Innovative system design and hybrid energy solutions can ensure maximum efficiency, control costs and lower emissions for Irish Data Centres.
- Energy Reliability – Electricity Grid, Natural Gas Grid & onsite generation as energy insurance
- Enabling Green – Grid Support; Flexible Generation – Controlling electricity costs
- Speed to market or Connection time challenges – Energy Bridging solutions
- Carbon or GHG regulation Outlook/Change/Challenges
- Future H2 solutions & Natural Gas grid – including renewable gas
Clarke Energy General Manager Ireland
INNIO Data Center Natural Gas & Hydrogen Generation – Global Sales & Business Development
Gas Networks Ireland Large Industrial & Commercial Sales Manager
Electricity Exchange Head of Market Operations