Clarke Energy will be headline sponsors for the Renewable Energy Association’s Hydrogen Futures Conference 2023, taking place on 14th November at Eversheds Sutherland London.
As the largest distributor and service provider of H2 ready INNIO Jenbacher gas engines, Clarke Energy is ready for hydrogen and we can supply power generation equipment which can operate on up to 100% hydrogen.
The Hydrogen Futures Conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to bring together industry and government and take a closer look at the recent policy and market developments in the world of hydrogen.
The agenda will cover a range of topics including:
- Understanding the UK hydrogen production schemes
- Understanding the whole systems role of hydrogen
- The next steps for hydrogen to power and hydrogen to storage
- Clean hydrogen superpowers
- Alternative hydrogen pathways
- Planning and financing hydrogen production
Clarke Energy are here to help deliver net-zero, resilient and cost-effective power to businesses. Visit our Clarke Energy experts at the event to discuss our range of flexible and sustainable energy systems.