Alex Marshall, Group Marketing and Compliance Director for Clarke Energy has been announced as one of the members of the World Biogas Association (WBA) council. The WBA has announced the appointment of a council to support its development and that of the industry worldwide.
The nine-member Council has been set up to provide :
- Strategic vision for WBA’s activities,
- Guidance on how to develop the biogas sector globally,
- New alliances and partnerships for WBA and its members
- External representation when required by the President or CEO.
Alongside Alex Marshall, the new Councillors are:
- David Newman, WBA President
- Alberto Borello, South African Biogas Industry Association (South Africa)
- Chris Maloney, Eisenmann Corporation (United States of America)
- Francois Huberts, DMT Environmental Technology (Netherlands)
- Gian Francesco Galanzino, Entsorga Italia SpA (Italy)
- Marta Kamola-Martines, ENGIE (France)
- Ole Hvelplund, Nature Energy (Denmark)
- Zeno Marani, SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions (France)
On behalf of Clarke Energy, Alex plans to champion the deployment of anaerobic digestion as a sustainable waste treatment technology in the developing world.