Engineer - Install - Maintain
Combined Heat and Power
Peaking Power Stations
Reliable Service Support
What We Do
We have comprehensive resources to support the engineering of your project with capabilities in computer aided design, mechanical and electrical engineering.
We have dedicated teams to support you in delivering quality through the project management, installation and commissioning of your project.
We value the provision of reliable maintenance services for your power generation equipment delivered efficiently through our extensive network of service engineers.
Why Clarke Energy?
- Quality installations with unrivalled aftersales service support.
- Highest running hours for your engine equals optimal return on investment.
- Flexibility to suit your business needs with tailored scope of supply.
- Clarke Energy can supply a single engine through to full turn-key multi-engine plant.
- Reduce risk by transferring your engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) scope to us.
Global Reach with Local Focus
Global installed base
UK installed base
Renewable electricity globally
Renewable electricity in UK
Peaking and flexible globally
Peaking and flexible in UK
People employed globally
People employed in UK
Clarke Energy’s Commissioning & Training Manager, Cameron Cole, delivered onsite Jenbacher training to Territory Generation team members.
Clarke Energy has held our annual Apprentice Week which saw 3 of our apprentices complete their 4-year apprenticeship.
Clarke Energy has provided a KOHLER generator to our channel partner, DEMAN, for supply at TasWater at its sewage treatment plant.
Latest Case Studies
Clarke Energy Bangladesh to build an in-situ power generation plant to meet the Bangladeshi tile manufacturer’s energy needs.
INNIO Jenbacher gas engine helps reduce production cost for cement plant in Bangladesh
Trigeneration plant for Hikma Pharmaceuticals has completed one year of operation with a monthly availability of 98%.