On the 28th of January 2015 Clarke Energy worked with the British High Commission and UK Trade and Investment in Tanzania to deliver a workshop on energy efficiency in Dar es Salaam at the Hilton Doubletree Oyster Bay.
The event was attended by a cross section of the Tanzanian business community and consisted of presentations by:
- Hugh Richmond, Business Development Director, Clarke Energy – Introduction to Clarke Energy
- Oluwatoyin Abegunde and Carole Koech GE – GE reciprocating engine products for Tanzania
- Alex Marshall, Group Marketing and Compliance Manager, Clarke Energy – International Energy Efficiency Experience and Examples
- Kumar Krishnan, Kioo Glass – Operational Experience of using GE’s Jenbacher gas engines
- Gary Tong – Product Support Manager Tanzania – After sales in-country support
Clarke Energy’s team consisted of senior members of staff from their UK and Indian offices.
The event was followed by a drinks reception hosted by the British High Commissioner to Tanzania Dianna Melrose at the British High Commission.
Clarke Energy’s Hugh Richmond commented
‘We would like to give our sincere thanks to High Commissioner Dianna Melrose, the UKTI team and our guests for making the energy efficiency event in Tanzania such a resounding success. Energy efficiency and reliable power generation are important factors in ensuring maximum productivity for Tanzania.’