Jenbacher J920 Engine
As the only gas engine specialist offering small and large engines, Jenbacher is introducing the innovative J920 9.35-10.38MWe system. Whether you are seeking full power at high efficiency levels or a unit capable of short start-up times, J920 Jenbacher gas engine is your ideal solution for reliable lasting power and grid stabilisation with a low carbon footprint.
- The J920 commands the highest electrical efficiency in the 10 MWe class, achieving an industry-leading 48.7% in electrical efficiency
- High power density and low investment costs
- Stable power output and reliable efficiency in any ambient condition
- Quick start-up for grid stabilisation
- Fast and easy installation
- Simple maintainability
- Full plant flexibility available with any multiple-engine installation.
- Combined heat and power solution with over 90% total efficiency (electrical & thermal)
Our contractual service agreements are designed to provide flexible and optimum care for your plant during operation. Through our global service network, you’ll have dedicated personnel that help ensure predictable operating costs and risk mitigation. Remote diagnostics provide you with online access to your plant and J920 equipment, thereby minimising downtime, increasing plant availability, and lowering expenses for corrective maintenance. All work on your J920 gas engine system — including upgrade, repair, and overhaul — is performed at your plant, saving you time and updating your engine with the latest technology. The Jenbacher Type-9 gas engines will be deployed globally.
Find the latest information and product fact sheets from on INNIO’s Jenbacher 920 engine here