Clarke Energy are proud to once again be supporting World Cogeneration Day on September 4th 2023. Each year World Cogeneration Day highlights one key aspect of the combined heat and power industry. This year, the resilience and sustainability of cogeneration has taken centre stage, yet just as importantly its the behind-the-scenes heroes and she-roes have kept the lights on and the power moving.
Cogeneration systems remain an essential part of the journey to net-zero carbon emissions, work alongside other renewable energy technologies and energy storage systems as part of a sustainable hybrid energy solution. Clarke Energy can manage all aspects of your low-carbon power projects and have delivered complex global energy generating schemes for 35 years.
Read about recent Clarke Energy cogeneration stories here:
- First of its kind Quadgeneration plant generating its own electricity, heat, cooling and recover carbon dioxide (CO2) for beverage use at Liberty Coca-Cola
- Supporting renewable natural gas (RNG) biogas pant resilience with 280kW combined heat and power system in Maine, USA
- Supplying a hybrid energy project combining a 33MWth heat pump system with a 9MWe CHP plant at 217,000m2 glasshouse in UK.
- Delivering a fully engineered microgrid with CHP unit, and battery energy storage system in Middletown, Connecticut, USA.
- Delivering an innovative carbon capture and conversion system at a cogeneration plant at Severn Trent Water, Derby, UK.
- Trigeneration plant commissioned at vegetable oil manufacturer in Tunisia.