Clarke Careers FAQ
Clarke Energy offer a competitive package for employees including:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Membership of a Healthcare benefit plan following a successful probation period
- Finders Fee to employees who successfully recruit someone to the business
Each Vacancy is listed under the relevant territory when you select the Vacancy tab of the menu bar above.
- Click on a Vacancy
- Carefully read the job specification and decide if you have the experience or potential we’re looking for.
- Be aware of closing dates or any special requirements.
- Click ‘APPLY NOW’ at the foot of the job description.
- Complete the application form and send it via email or post to the relevant office.
We do monitor our application process and ask questions relating to ethnicity and disability in order to promote fairness, access and equality for all.
Clarke Energy currently have a Preferred Supplier List which covers all permanent and temporary recruitment within the UK.
At the current time, Clarke Energy has no plans to review it’s supplier list. We would therefore ask that you refrain from routinely contacting our HR Department and that you do not approach line managers directly. Please be aware that we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies and/or search firms.
Thank you for your interest in Clarke Energy and for your understanding.
For more information on some of our employees, visit out Staff Profiles section.
Clarke Energy are always interested to hear from candidates with CHP and power generation background. We regularly recruit for Field Service Engineers, Mechanical/ Electrical Design Engineers, Mechanical/Electrical Draughtspersons and Project Managers.
Should you wish to apply for a job on a speculative basis, then complete an application form located here and email it or post it to your nearest office.
Clarke Energy (1)
Clarke Energy leads the field in decentralised power generation, combined heat and power, green energy and waste treatment solutions.
Clarke Energy is a powerful force in Australia, China, France, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Tunisia and all across the United Kingdom. This wide geographical spread provides a tremendous variety of interesting and challenging opportunities.
Clarke Energy provides full turnkey solutions; designing and building complete plant installations; undertaking civil, mechanical and electrical site work, project management and commissioning. Website here