Based in Lagos, Clarke Energy is the authorised distributor and service partner for GE Energy’s Gas Engine Division in Nigeria. Clarke Energy also has a branch office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Clarke Energy is committed to delivering high quality installations and to providing reliable, accountable, long term maintenance support for your GE Jenbacher gas generation equipment. Clarke Energy’s installations meet the highest levels of environmental performance. Examples of our global projects include renewable energy facilities on biogas and landfill, high efficiency generation via combined heat and power and coal mine facilities capturing gases which may otherwise have escaped to atmosphere.
Since operations started in 1999 Clarke Energy’s installation base of GE Jenbacher engines has steadily increased to become the fastest growing gas power generation supplier in the region. Our locally based team have delivered over 150MW of electrical generation capacity to many large companies across Nigeria, seeking economical, reliable captive power plants.
The reliability and fuel efficiency of the GE Jenbacher gas engines have proven to be important factors in a region where a stable power supply is crucial for future development.
The support and engineering backup available through the UK office further enhances Clarke Energy’s standing within the region as a supplier of gas power and CHP installations for all of the industries operating.
News and Events
- Powering the Fight Against Malaria & Aids (4/16/2013)
- Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology 2013 (3/5/2013)
- Nigeria Oil & Gas, Abuja, Nigeria, 18-21st February 2013 (1/9/2013)
- Clarke Energy Exhibits at Power Nigeria 2012 (8/24/2012)
- Clarke Energy has Opened a New Office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. (6/6/2012)
- The 4th Nigeria International Infrastructure & Construction Exhibition (NIC4) (3/2/2012)
- Nigeria Oil & Gas, Abuja, Nigeria, 20-23rd Feb 2012 (2/8/2012)
- West African Power Industry Convention, Abuja, Nigeria (11/18/2011)
- Honeywell Flour Mills Power Plant, Nigeria (11/7/2011)
- The Nigerian Bag Manufacturing Company’s Power Plant, Bagco (11/7/2011)
- 2nd Annual Nigeria Energy and Power Summit (8/7/2011)
- Clarke Energy Wins Nigerian Award for Gas Power Generation (6/14/2011)